Friday, 11 September 2015

my happiness boutique necklace



I'm so excited to be introducing my first ever collaboration post. I've been lucky enough to receive a necklace from Happiness Boutique! I felt so spoiled for choice whilst choosing a necklace to review. They're all beautiful! In addition to their lovely products, Happiness Boutique offers free shipping and a customer rewards program which is worth checking out. Not to mention the lovely packaging! What's not to love?



After much deliberation, I settled upon the Marble Stone Boho Necklace. I've been lusting over stone pendant necklaces for a while now, and I'm so glad I've finally got my hands on one. This one is perfect: it's not overly long or chunky, the marbled effect of the stone is uber cool, and the silver hardware is really unusual. It's also quite simplistic - an attribute I love in a necklace - so it'll work with lots of outfits.

Bershka Denim Jacket // Zara Crop Top (similar) // Happiness Boutique Marble Stone Boho Necklace // opm Monaco Necklace








I styled it with two of my fashion staples: black and denim. I love how this black crop top and bralette combo complement and focus the attention upon the statement necklace. You can never go wrong with a laid back pair of denim shorts, and the silver accessories finish the look nicely. I've been loving these silver-rimmed sunglasses all summer!

Thanks so much to Happiness Boutique for this great opportunity! You should definitely go check them out. They actually have a bi-monthly giveaway which is worth entering too. You never know, you might be lucky enough to win one of their lovely necklaces!

love, anna x


follow me on bloglovin'
Follow