Saturday, 18 June 2016

one year down


I've probably said this one too many times already, but I'll say it once again here: I can't believe I've finished my first year at uni. It has definitely been the quickest year of my life so far. I've learned a whole lot - about my course, despite the few unfinished books and occasional dependence on sparknotes - but also about myself and people in general. I've gained a handful of genuine friendships, a love for a new city, and a relationship with someone who makes me really really happy. (soz for the cliché if you're reading this lex lol)

This post has ended up pretty much twinning my last one, but I wanted to include a lil photo summary of second/third term:





impromptu photo taking in the uni gardens


late night library sessions



visiting exeter for the bean's bday










trip to liverpool






short hair



betty's date




york shambles




northern youth uni fashion show




turner gallery, margate




milkshakes in margate






indie unearthed, ury, 9pm on mondays



anna and lex take london lol





whitstable beach


throwback thursdays at fibbers



bill's date




leeds




heslington houses




minster




hello it's me



cute lil york cafés




knaresborough








summer ball






love, anna x